About Jaquar Group
Conceived back in 1960, Jaquar Group was built on the platform of highest quality standards, aesthetics and with the intent of exceeding customer expectation.
Today, Jaquar Group caters to premium and luxury bathroom segments with Jaquar and Artize brands respectively for residential and commercial sectors across the globe as a one stop destination for all bathroom products.
Overview on the Jaquar Group
- Jaquar Group is a rapidly growing multi-diversified ‘Complete Bathroom Solutions’ company with a turnover of 0.50 billion (USD) in 2019-20.
- Jaquar Group is one of the fastest growing bathroom company in the world with presence in over 60 + countries across Europe, Middle East, Asia- Pacific and Africa.
- Jaquar Group is headquartered in national capital region (India) in one-of-a-kind environmental friendly “Net Zero Building” spread over a sprawling space of over 48,000 sq. m. The building has been awarded the LEED Platinum Certified rating from the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), the highest level of green building certification awarded to a building.
- In line with the company’s mission to deliver unparalleled bathroom products, the Jaquar Group has 5 state-of-the-art manufacturing units in India and 1 in South Korea, spread over 329,000 sq. m, equipped with modern machine and processes.
- Currently, the Group delivers over 2.4 million bathrooms every year and produces over 28 million bath fittings annually. Jaquar Group produces 125,000 faucets on a daily basis.
- The Group has also made sizeable investments across its new plants of shower enclosure, wellness range of products including up gradation of bath fittings plants with robotic machining and advanced Research & Development centre.
- The Jaquar Group today has a dedicated workforce of over 10700 employees across the globe. Dedicated to the best in class customer service, Jaquar Group currently has 1200 experienced service technicians
- Adhering to global quality certification, Jaquar Group’s manufacturing setup is a zero-waste plant recycling 500,000 litres of water every day and 4221 metric tonne of brass recycled every year. Embracing green philosophy, Jaquar plant generates 6.23 MW of solar energy
- Jaquar Group is setting up exclusive showrooms across the world showcasing unique features like wide range of products & concepts from leading global bath brands i.e. Jaquar and Artize. Customers also get expert advice, design consultancy and unmatched customer service as special benefit at Jaquar world.</>
- Currently there are 15 Jaquar World showrooms across countries, you can find Jaquar world at London, Milan, Moscow, Leeds, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Dhaka, Dubai, Riyadh, Kuwait, Muscat, Addis Ababa, Kinshasa, & Dar es Salaam with plans underway for more to open in geographies across the world.
- Jaquar Group caters to various segments of bathroom industry with different brands for residential, commercial & hospitality sectors:
- Brand Artize for Luxury segment
- Brand Jaquar for Premium segment
- Jaquar Group mark its presence at global bathing fair at ISH Frankfurt in 2013, 2015, 2017,2019 and will be participating in the upcoming 2021 fair as well
- The company’s approach to aesthetic design has won several accolades like IF Awards (Germany), Plus X (Germany) Good Design (U.S.A& Japan), Elle Décor International Award &Red Dot.
- The Group has been globally certified in quality by WRAS, KIWA, SON, ISO, CE, TISI, SASO, PZH, ZNAK-B, IKRAM QA, PUB, KC, SABS
Vision: To be a “Global leader in Complete Bathroom Solutions for inspired living.”
Mission: Continuously striving to create value and exceeding customer’s expectations in quality, delivery and cost effectiveness through continuous product innovation and cutting edge technologies.
Be it mould making, casting, grinding, polishing, electroplating, and finally, testing and assembly, Jaquar has the complete manufacturing process under one roof in a fully integrated plant. The factory is also constantly online with the marketing team, and engages in demand forecasting, using market information plus trends to predict demand.
Jaquar's uses the most modern and advanced global technological processes. Its in-house R&D and testing laboratories comprehensively analyse each functional aspect of every product to ensure absolute quality. The result?Products that conform to not only the highest global standards, but are also capable of withstanding the rigours of tough usage conditions.
Last updated on : 15.10.2020